Utzon Pendant Light
Utzon Pendant Light
Utzon pendant light is an iconic work
Vintage Utzon Ju1 pendant is a landmark work designed by Jon Utzon, a Danish designer of the famous Sydney Opera House in Australia. Designed in 1947, this sculpture pendant was inspired by his childhood obsession with naval engineering and the structure of ships. More than a decade ago, Utzon pendant's impressive design combined smooth lines and lighting functions.
The metal curtain is made by special technology, which adopts the combination of metal spinning and deep drawing. The fashionable Utzon chandelier adopts fashionable finishes, such as warm copper and polished brass, emitting a modern flavor, which is very suitable for your home. A row of modern metal Utzon pendants will be a perfect complement to your residence and will dazzle people in your corridor. Similarly, you can also see that the small Utzon pendant adds a playful and retro feeling to the quaint kitchen table.
A wide range of options
Utzon pendant lamp is 25cm in diameter and 25cm in height. It is mainly made of metal, iron and aluminum. It has a variety of finishes to choose from - white with white fabric cable, brass or copper with black fabric cable. These chic decorations mimic the concepts of waves and the northern lights, highlighting Jon Utzon's fascination with the sea.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Utzon Pendant Light Size
- Size: Dia 25cm x H 25cm/ ∅ 9.8″ x H 9.8″
Utzon Pendant Light Details
- Material: Metal/ Iron/ Aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 2 kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Black, Copper, Gold, White
- Process: Plating/Baking paint/Polishing
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
|Size||Dia 25cm*H 25cm|