Taccia Table Lamp
Taccia Table Lamp
Inspired by the design of this table lamp
Castiglioni brothers often create designs that challenge our point of view, and taccia table lamp gives people the illusion of upside down chandelier, which is an inspired example.
This new and smaller version is about half of the original design created in 1962. Inspired design: their industrial background is obvious in this design, which is a brilliant example of Achille and pier Giacomo Castiglioni's minimalist approach to renovating everyday objects.
Taccia table lamp has a painted aluminum reflector with bright white inside and matte white outside. The diffuser is transparent blown glass, which can change direction. The body is made of matte black or natural anodized extruded aluminum, the base is nickel plated ABS and PC (polycarbonate), and there are three finishes in black, silver and bronze.
This unique table lamp can be placed on the living room or dining table, or even in your bedroom. It can be used as decoration and lighting lamps.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will reply to you within 24 hours.
Taccia Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 37.3cm x H 48.5cm/ ∅ 14.7″ x H 19.1″
- Size: Dia 49.5cm x H 64.5cm/ ∅ 19.5″ x H 25.4″
Taccia Table Lamp Details
- Material: Aluminum, Glass, ABS, and PC (polycarbonate)
- Light source: E27
- Power: 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Finishes: Black, Silver, Bronze
- Process: Plating, polishing, blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59″ wires with switch sockets, which can be lengthened as needed.
|Size||Dia 37 3cm x H 48 5cm|
Dia 49 5cm x H 64 5cm