PH Table Lamp
Poul Henningsen designed the three-shade system back in 1925-1926. The first lights using the system were designed by PH in cooperation with Louis Poulsen for an exhibition in Paris. This partnership continued up until his death in 1967. Throughout his life, PH sought to create glare-free light, direct light where it was most needed, and create soft shadows, using incandescent bulbs as a light source. Thus PH did not just design a light, but an entire system – around a thousand different models have been produced over the years. This wide selection consisted of table, floor and wall lamps, as well as a number of different chandeliers, which were very popular in the 30s for lighting private homes from high ceilings.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PH Table Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 29cm x H 46cm/ ∅ 11.4″ x H 18.1″
- Size: Dia 45cm x H 65cm/ ∅ 17.7″ x H 25.6″
PH Table Lamp Details
- Material: Metal/Glass/Stainless steel
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: Black, Stainless steel
- Glass Options: Opal,
- Process: Blown glass/Plating/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 ″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
|Size||Dia 29cm x H 46cm|
Dia 45cm x H 65cm