Melt pendant light
The inspiration for melt pendant light
The designer used high technology to create a striking molten Pendant (2014), inspired by his obsession with the vacuum metallization process, which is often used to make sunglasses. The pendant was originally a polycarbonate ball placed in a vacuum chamber. When the air is sucked out, the electric charge evaporates the metal foil into a fine mist, forming a 0.02 micron thick mirror coating.
Beautiful decorations, star of contemporary lighting
Melt pendant lamp is available in three sizes. You can choose the appropriate size according to your requirements. The light source is E27 of high quality. The materials include MTEAL, PVC, plastic and glass. It is very economical and practical, corrosion-resistant and has a long service life. There are four kinds of glass finishes: chrome, gold, red and smoke, which can freely match their own style.
Bulb (excluding): LED, CFL or incandescent lamp; E27 base; The maximum UL / cul power listed is 60W. This unique chandelier hangs in your living room or bedroom, as well as on the dining table. It becomes a shining lamp ball in the air. When not in use, it is a beautiful decoration. When this chandelier is lit, it is a contemporary lighting star.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
- Please contact customer service for customized combinations.
Melt pendant light Size
- Size: Dia 28cm/∅ 11″
- Size: Dia 38cm/∅ 15″
- Size: Dia 48cm/∅ 18.9″
Melt pendant light Details
- Material: Mteal,PVC,Plastic,Glass
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 1.5kg/ 3.3lbs
- Finishes: Chrome,Gold,Red,Smoke(Glass)
- Process: Polishing/Electroplating
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/ 59″ wires . Can be extended upon request