PH 5 Pendant
Poul Henningsen was a pioneer of lighting design. He was one of the first to recognize the importance of the shaping of light, and in 1958, as a follow-up to his three-shade system from 1926, he designed the PH 5 pendant. Rooted in a meticulous analysis of the reflective qualities of light, Poul Henningsen’s PH 5 light is recognized as a Danish design classic and is notable for its innovative glare-free shape and uniform illumination. PH 5 Pendant is very popular with its special appearance design. The light it emits is warm and comfortable. Ideal for dining table and living room. You can choose the right product according to your needs.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PH 5 Pendant Size
PH 5 Pendant Details
- Material: Metal/Brass/Aluminum
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 4kg/8.8lbs
- Finishes: White modern, White classic, Midnight grey, Hues of blue, Hues of pink, Hues of green, Hues of orange
- Process: Stamping/Die casting mould/Polishing/Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
- Packing size
- 55cm x 55cm x 30cm / 20in x 20in x 12in (Large size）
- 42cm x 42cm x 25cm / 16.5in x 16.5in x 9.8in (Small size）
|Couleur||Hues of blue|
Hues of green
Hues of orange
Hues of pink